Do you want to help MAK during the introduction period? Apply for the MAK Introduction Kommittee! When you join the MIK, you join a team of enthusiast students who help during our introduction days. They help us setting up an introduction day and during the day they will make sure everything is going well. The MIK is a great opportunity if you want to contribute to an introduction day for more than 1400 students!
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to help during the major introduction days of TiSEM
- A special ‘MIK-drink’ before the summer
- A special activity to thank you after the summer
- A boost for your CV
We organise three introduction days where it is possible for you to help us out! You don't have to be available for all three introduction days.
- Program Introduction for (pre-)masters on August 14
- MAK Introduction day on August 17
- Kick-Off Day for bachelors on August 24
Apply via the following link: https://bit.ly/makintroductionkommittee